Effective date: October 1st, 2016
Welcome to Gamee ("Gamee," "we," "us" or "our").
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address or phone number when you register for Gamee account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, birth day and gendr). This information allows others to find you on Gamee.
- User Content (e.g., comments) that you post to the Service.
- Location - Gamee application requires location permission in order to access battles features. We use this information to display battles in your location. If you do not wish to give such permission, you can still use the service but battles feature will not be available.
- Access to your phone contact list. Gamee asks permission to access your devices contact list to help you find contacts that are already using the Service. If you do not wish to give this permission, you may still use the service with limited features of finding friends.
- Communications between you and Gamee. We may send you Service-related emails (e.g., news, changes/updates to features of the Service), you may opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding your friends on Gamee:
- If you choose to find your friends through your device's contacts list, then Gamee will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Gamee.
Inviting Friends feature:
- If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our "Invite friends" feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Gamee does not have access to or control this communication.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service assist us in improving the Service.
- When you access the Service, you disclose certain information related to your hardware and software that we automatically collect. For example, we may collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address, operating system, browser type, access times, pages visited, search terms, mobile carrier, device type, device IDs, and application IDs. We collect this information to generate statistics about use of the Service and use the results to customize as well as improve the overall quality of the Service.
2. HOW GAMEE USES YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Gamee without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to protect and secure your personal information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We cannot guarantee, however, that these security methods will protect your information from hackers or human error. We review our business practices periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security of our information.
To register with the Service, you will be required to select a password to protect your account unless you login with your account on a third-party service. You must keep your password confidential.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Gamee or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Gamee does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US